Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Creative Crafters - Challenge#2 Anything Goes

Hello Dearies,

Welcome back on my blog with 2nd challenge from The Creative Crafters. Its fun working on the project for The Creative Crafters.

I am happy that this is my 2nd post for them. The Challenge here is Anything Goes. So do what you love.

I would like to share few details here.

Material used:

1. Joy! Craft - Silhouette Hydrangea
2. Dee's Distinctively - Hydrangea Die
3. Distress Oxide from Ranger - Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber
4. Distress ink - Picked Rasberry / Black Shoot / Vintage Photo
5. Moemnto - Bamboo Leaves
6. Card Stock - White and Brown.
7. Nuvo / Stickle
8. Tacky Tape
9 Astral ResiBond -SL
10. Blending tool.
11. Mask for the image

Here first I took card stock and distressed the entire surface. I Masked the Hydrangea portion and distressed. Gave shape to the flowers. To give more of vintage look, I spotted in few places. Resibond is used to mount the flowers. You really have to work very fast on this. Finally emblish with stickles and nuvo.

I just loved the project. Oh, I have to mention here that in some flowers my son did the distressing with dauber fixed in his thumb as he was of his size.lol.

Please do join the challenge and be the winner. This is extremely challenging. Please invite you friends as well. Forward as much as you can.

Enter your creations using Inlinkz below by 8th April 2018.Please remember you can enter up to 3 times. Visit the Link Below.

For easy access click to the link :


 


Have wonderful Time. So Keep watching for more upcoming!!!!
 
So Join my Blog / Facebook Page and Instagram for more updates.
 
Have a wonderful Thursday!
 
Sign off here.

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: